Over the past seven (7) days, whenever I hear the word “BREAK” it is as if there is a volume of sound increased in the spirit realm; especially, when I hear the word spoken
by those who are moving by the leading of God’s Holy Spirit. It all started on Thursday, May 3, 2018, when I began to hear myself utter the words in prayer. The Holy Spirit led me in a righteous rage of spiritual warfare prayer. I began
to hear myself speak with such force the words, “Break! Break! Break!” [I truly believe this was released in the Houston, Texas region through an impartation by
Prophetess Caren Williford as her team prophetically declared "Break! Break! Break! Break!" continuously on Friday April 27, 2018 at The Closet Encounters - Texas gathering.]
Vividly, in the spirit realm,
as I continued to forcefully declare those words, I began to see walls around persons began to fall. I then began to see those walls that imprisoned those persons beginning to break open! In prayer, I then started declaring:
- The walls that have imprisoned to works of God’s ministries to BREAK!
- The walls that have imprisoned minds to BREAK!
- The walls that have imprisoned persons from preaching and deterred the gospel from going forth to BREAK!
- The walls of religion that have imprisoned
the liberty of God’s Spirit to move freely to BREAK!
- The walls that have imprisoned love and nurtured hate to BREAK!
walls that have prevented deliverance of the soul to BREAK!
- The walls that have imprisoned the family from enlarging through spiritual gifts to BREAK!
- The walls that have prevented love through the diversity of the Kingdom to BREAK!
- The walls of classification within this free government of the United States to BREAK!
- The walls that have imprisoned our children of having a future and a hope to BREAK!
- The walls of paralyzing the works of the Kingdom advancing
- The walls of dead-understanding of Kingdom financing to BREAK!
- The vaulted walls that have imprisoned our prosperity
- The walls of double-mindedness that have imprisoned persons to BREAK!
And so on! Throughout that prayer, I kept hearing BREAK!
Then I began to sense this is a NOW time word for a SPIRITUAL PRISON BREAK!
Whether the enemy has treated you as if you were in maximum security, the Lord God has commanded
a PRISON BREAK!
Yes! This is a month of “mayday” however it is not you who is in distress; it is the enemy who has to cry out for help because this breaking here is of our God, Baal
Perazim, and the Lord of the Breakthrough! He has broken through on behalf of His Kingdom!
The word Imprison is defined as “to confine in or as if in a prison.”
The word Break is defined as “to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments”; it is also defined as “to dissolve or annul”.
Right now, I declare every stronghold, whether through a person or a matter, no longer imprison you in this hour. Every thought that has held you captive in paralytic situations be demolished NOW! Every pretension
that was set up in your mind and told you that you were not going to see the light of day and would remain in financial imprisonment, abusive imprisonment, impairment imprisonment, in solitary confinement, every strong-holding cell – I declare right
NOW for every wall that has encircled you to BREAK!
In fact, just as Paul and Silas were found praying and singing songs of praise to God in Acts 16,
all while others listened to their worship … the prison doors flung open and the chains of all the prisoner were loosed because of a sudden earthquake. That earthquake caused their prison walls to break! So, if you're reading this prophetic release
right NOW, I encourage you to shout, “Prison Break!”
May you continue to be found in a place of praying and praising in
this hour like never before! As our Heavenly Father quickened (quakes) the very ground you are standing on and shift you, you shall see every hindering wall around you fall and gates crumble! Do not stay in an imprisoned
state! Why? Because the Lord our God has broken you free! Through your prayers and your praise, you have been set free! Whom the Son has set free is free indeed [John 8:36]!
1) Luke 4:18-19 TPT, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, and he has anointed me to be hope for the poor, freedom for the brokenhearted, and new eyesfor
the blind, and to preach to prisoners, ‘You are set free!’ I have come to share the message of Jubilee, for the time of God’s great acceptance has begun.”
2) Isaiah 61:1 NKJV, “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent
Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;”
1 John 3:8 TPT, “But the one who indulges in a sinful life is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God was revealed was to undo and destroy the works of the
4) 1 Chronicles 14:11 TPT,David defeated the Philistines at Baal-Perazim, so named because “God broke the enemies with
my hand as rushing waters break through barriers.”
5) 2 Samuel 5:20 TPT,“Afterward David said, “God exploded on my enemies like
a gush of water.” That’s why David named the place Baal Perazim (The-Master-Who-Explodes).”
6) 2 Corinthians 10:5 TPT,“We
can demolish every deceptive fantasy that opposes God and break through every arrogant attitude that is raised up in defiance of the true knowledge of God. We capture, like prisoners of war,
every thoughtand insist that it bow in obedience to the Anointed One.”
7) Acts 16:26 TPT, “Suddenly, a great earthquake shook the foundations of the prison.
All at once every prison door flung open and the chains of all the prisoners came loose.”
©Anissa Jackson Perkins, Pastor of Kidron Brook Ministries - Houston, TX