The life of Rahab will answer
many questions of that Believer who felt they were not a person worthy of a life of intercession or prayer … those with that yearning to WATCH “see a change.” GOD provided
much revelation through the life of Rahab! Yes - Rahab. Who would have ever looked at her as an Intercessor? Not only was her home inside the wall, she also watched on the wall. Rahab was one who heard trouble was coming toward her city, and instead of running from the trouble, she met it by interceding and
witnessed her whole family saved!
In this book, the Believer will be exhorted to pray with much intercession. Whether the
Believer see themselves as the lowliest along the wall or at the highest point on the wall, they will be encouraged to stay ALONG and strengthened ON THE WALL to save a generation unto a legacy of salvation!
I believe, as you read this book, you will:
1) believe GOD’s WORD;
2) stand on a firm foundation, the WORD,
3) see the salvation of others from a life of destruction;
4) use GOD’s WORD as a counteractive to the enemy’s tactics;
5) be confident in the Holy Spirit’s activity in your life as you yield to Him; and
6) see the glory of GOD’s work
in your life as you actively watch and intercede!
© Pastor Anissa "AJ"
Perkins - Kidron Brook Ministries, Inc.